Kids! They’re not just kids! No! Almighty God thinks they are much more and so do we!
On Sunday mornings at 10 am, Xtreme Kids (K-5th grade) meets for interactive sessions of praise and worship, Biblical lessons, prayer, and fun activities. Our purpose is to help the children:
- See that Jesus Christ is alive and powerful today.
- Choose to make Jesus a big part of their daily lives, even when it’s tough.
- Experience the power and presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Take responsibility for portions of our services as they mature.
- Build friendships with one another.
We follow news from around the world about what Christians are experiencing. We also offer opportunities for them to become partners with missionaries by donating to the Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC), FEED ONE food program, and other ministries.
Jesus Christ loves your children…so do we! We hope to see you soon!
P.S. You should also come check out another children’s ministry we hold on Wednesday nights from 7pm-8:15pm — Royal Rangers — coed groups similar to the Boy and Girl Scouts.